My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts and Business Formation
I listen carefully to your concerns
Law Offices of David Gouiran is supports clients in Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts and Business Formation cases. Based in Staten Island, I have 13 years of experience in the courts throughout all of New York. I am an approachable attorney who immediately puts you at ease about your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Law Offices of David Gouiran knows how to navigate the complexities of New York law. I can be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Estate Planning: I handle New York estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to compassionately protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills & Trusts: I help clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, a wills and probate attorney can help.
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in New York, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. I can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Powers of Attorney: I advise on and prepare New York powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, I work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Trust Administration: Once a trust is established, it must be overseen by a qualified administrator. The role of the administrator is to manage the investment of funds and the distribution of assets according to the trust documents. I provide ethical and meticulous trust administration services as well as reliable advice to administrators.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: I help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact an experienced family law attorney today.
- Community Property: In community property states, the value of assets acquired during the marriage is divided equally upon a divorce. My firm provides the information and support you need to achieve a favorable outcome under the state’s community property law.
- Elder Law: I am dedicated to helping you enjoy your life as you get older without having to worry about complex legal issues. I handle elder law matters involving wills, trusts, tax issues, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, nursing home matters, powers of attorney and more.
When you work with Law Offices of David Gouiran, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Staten Island law firm today
Law Offices of David Gouiran cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Staten Island. Call the firm at 718-755-7046 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.